Hey Faith,
I like cupcakes too, especially the chocolate ones with filling in it. I was thinking that for the first week that we can read chapter 1. Some questions to think about are while your reading: 1- Who is the main character, 2- Why is she leaving the orphanage? 3- Name 3 other people that were in the coach. This is just food for the mind and it will help us understand the book a little easier. Tell me if we can read faster, or if this is a good pace. Have fun!! :)
I like it too! I read slow and fast some times. The main character is a girl. She is leaving the orphanage because her uncle want her to go to the Crutchfield Hall . There is a large redhead woman and a larger gentle man with a beard and a woman with a stout . I understand it easier.
ReplyDelete