Hey!!! I'm so glad that it is almost the weekend!:) Well,my favorite sports team has to be the Iowa Hawkeyes. It was exciting to see them play Iowa State, even though they lost.
Are you caught up to chapter 10, if not, just keep reading and tell me when you are caught up and read chapter 10. We will take a break and I won't ask you any questions. This will just be a reading day, ok? Have fun reading!!
P.S. What is your favorite animal? Mine is definitely horses. They are so majestic and beautiful. When i get older I want to own a horse. :) Bey.
I am on chapter 5 I think . My favorite animal is a horse and a dog. Just read on and then I will read this weekend and I will try to get on chapter 6 or 7 or 8.
ReplyDeleteThe chapter I said That I am on chapter 5 but I am on chapter 8 so I only have 3 or 2 more chapters to go.
ReplyDelete