Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Chapter 9

Well, I'd have to say that I like cats better. Cats are nice and calm, and they always keep themselves clean. They are also very cuddly.

How are you liking this book? I enjoy it very much. It just gets keep getting better and better, don't you think?

I'm proud of you for knowing what malice means. I think that Sophia was saying things with malice because she was so mad.

Here's what we'll talk about in chapter 9.
1- What did Florence and Sophia do in the snow outside?

Do you have any pets? I have a white rabbit that is named Twitch. He is so adorable.:) yesterday my little brother and I took our rabbit outside for the first time. Twitch was hopping around in the snow and he was falling half way under the snow.

P.S. What are page or chapter are you on. Is the pace we are going at good? Have fun reading!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sarah,

    I have 3 dogs and a rabbit her name is Sugar she is so cute! I am on chapter 4 because i skipped it. soon I will bring it home so I can read it till I get to chapter 9.

    so I guest your answer.

    P.S. What our favorite team.

    ReplyDelete