Hey,I'm so glad that you like the video because I had fun making it for you. What do you think of the book so far? I really like it. It just keeps getting better and better.I'm excited to see what happens to Florence! :) See you later.
I want to know want is going to happen so I am on chapter8 and I need one more page then I am on chapter 9 so I love the book so far and P.S. do you like heathy or candy my is candy and heathy so I also want to know want it is going to happen to Florence too so I think this is going to happen next I think Florence is going to be haunted by the died girl.
Hey Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI want to know want is going to happen so I am on chapter8 and I need one more page then I am on chapter 9 so I love the book so far and P.S. do you like heathy or candy my is candy and heathy so I also want to know want it is going to happen to Florence too so I think this is going to happen next I think Florence is going to be haunted by the died girl.