Friday, December 2, 2011

Chapter 8

Well, my favorite ice cream definitely has to be either cookie dough or A&W twist.
During chapter eight there is this word, malice, do you know what it means? If not, can you look it up tell me? Thanks! ;) P.S. Do you like pirates or princesses better? I like pirates better because they get to go on exciting adventures across the seven seas. I am a very adventurous, tomboy. I don't mind getting dirty or getting hurt. What would you want to be? Have a great weekend and enjoy the snow we are supposed to get. :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sarah,

    1. I know the word Malice mean! It means like injury,harm suffering to another,either because of a hostile impulse or out of deep-seated meanness:

    2.Law. Evil intent on the part of a person who commits a wrongful act injurious to others.

    I like pirates because like you said cause they are active!

    P.S do you like dogs or cats?

    ReplyDelete