Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Reading Time

I like both healthy and candy foods. Candy and healthy foods can both be really tasty.
I'm glad that you are almost caught. I sorry if I rushed you. Enjoy reading! P.s. Do you like recess or snickers better? Mine has to recess. I like the penut butter and chocolate mix. Bey! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah,

    I am sorry that I did not email and I am on chapter 9 and I think you are to. What favorite color do you like and mine is pink because it is a cute color. I am starting on chapter 9. Do you want me to read or do you want to start then me or it is up to you



    P.S. What is your favorite teacher mine is Mr.Orlano! And it is my friends b-day today her name is Madi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah I am sorry that I did not email yesterday and I am on chapter 9 and I think you are to and what is your favorite dog and what is your favorite color too mine is pink.

    ReplyDelete